Facebook Badge

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

UtechSmart Gaming Mouse Review





I purchased this mouse for one reason and one reason only........Guild Wars 2. With that being said here is my honest review:

   The mouse you see in the picture is UtechSmart's Laser Precision MMO Gaming Mouse with 16400DPI. DPI means Dots Per Inch which in a way explains how fast your mouse (arrow) moves across the screen. This in turn gives you your reaction time while gaming. 16,400 DPI is ridiculous and awesome! 

   Of course there are other features that I love about this mouse. We all know gamers love to customize. With this mouse you can customize the color, the weight, the DPI, and the buttons. I can play my favorite game with one hand! When I first purchased the mouse I was concerned about whether it would feel comfortable in my small hand but it feels great and I love it. I recommend this mouse to any computer gamer. Click here if you want to learn a little more about this product.



What's in the package

UtechSmart Venus MMO Gaming mouse
CD Driver
Weight Tuning Cartridge
Quick Start Guide
Backup Durable Smooth TEFLON feet pads

*Images (www.utechsmart.com)


1 comment:

  1. Interesting topic for a blog. I have been searching the Internet for fun and came upon your website. Fabulous post. Thanks a ton for sharing your knowledge! It is great to see that some people still put in an effort into managing their websites. I'll be sure to check back again real soon.best wireless gaming mouse

    ReplyDelete